Christine Ibbotson is an Author, Syndicated News Columnist, and now has three radio shows called the “Ask The Money Lady Minute”, “Your Money Today” and “Ask The Money Lady”.
She writes for over 630 Newspapers in Canada and the United States with over 20 million readers and is heard on 327 radio stations across Canada.
Christine does not sell investment or financial products, insurance or bank services any more. Now she only provides personalized, unbiased financial advice in an honest, nonjudgemental, and straightforward manner.
Here are Christine’s Credentials:
- 30 Years in the Financial Industry
- Chartered Investment Manager
- Certified Financial Planner
- Estate Planner & Trust Strategist
- Taxation Specialist
- Licensed Insurance Broker
- Residential & Commercial Mortgage Broker
- Syndicated Newspaper Columnist and Radio Host for Ask The Money Lady
- Author of 4 books and Canadian Best Seller “How To Retire Debt—Free & Wealthy”